Tailored MBA Admissions Consulting
As MBA admissions consultants, we think of ourselves as tailors.
Let's say you decide to buy a new suit. You may find yourself drawn a big name and a fancy store. You might see a sharp looking salesman and think, Wow, that guy looks great! If I buy his suit, it will make me look great too!
Unfortunately, when you wear that suit, you realize it doesn’t fit well, and it doesn’t make you look good.
The suit that fit the salesman won’t fit you. Regardless of the big name, the fancy store and the sharp looking salesman, what you need most is a good tailor because it's the tailor who makes you look good!
In MBA admissions consulting, the tailor is the AWE (Admissions Writer & Editor). Your consultant may have an MBA degree from an M7 business school, but that won’t help you much if that consultant doesn’t also have a good AWE on staff. Like a tailor, that AWE must first look at you – to understand your experiences, your goals, your aspirations and your story.
A good tailor will then help you choose the best material to fit your purpose. Likewise, a good AWE must understand your audience intimately. As the most basic qualification, your AWE should be a native-born English speaker. On top of that, a good AWE will have invested years of formal study in the craft of writing to learn how to tailor your language and content to your audience and purpose.
Ideally, your AWE will have many years’ experience helping hundreds of MBA applicants succeed in securing admission to their dream schools.
This is the expertise we bring to the table, and you wont' learn any of it in business school!
MBA Admissions Consulting Experience
Although our experience MBA admissions consulting and helping Chinese-speaking MBA applicants stretches back to 2002, our team really came together in 2009, under the company name of English Language Communications Consulting (www.EditEnglish.Asia, www.elcc.com.tw).
For those 9 years, we mainly did admissions writing and editing for MBA admissions consultants in Taiwan and across Asia, helping their clients gain admission to top MBA programs worldwide.
In 2018, we decided to launch www.MBAConsultingPro.com and offer our services directly to MBA applicants in Taiwan.
Meet the Team
We love our work. We love helping people realize their dreams. Our goal is your success!
Brigitte Brophy (白理琪)
- 3 years serving as admissions writer and editor, helping Chinese-speaking MBA admissions applicants negotiate cross-cultural communication to earn positions in top MBA programs around the world
- 3 years as freelance editor
- Contributed to publication of 3 anthologies through publishing collective she helps to run
- Background in communications with special emphasis in editing and publishing (top of her class)
- 17 years as admissions writer & editor, helping Asia’s future business leaders gain admission to elite North American, European and Asian business schools
- 11 years coaching Asia’s business leaders in cross-cultural communication
- 11 years writing, editing and consulting for Taiwan’s financial industry
- 3 years in-house communications consulting for a Big-4 international accounting firm
- 4 years assisting graduate and undergraduate students with academic writing in 2 American universities
- Master’s degree in East Asian Development with heavy emphasis in Asia’s financial sector
- Undergraduate degree in English with heavy emphasis in writing for marketing and public relations, from Oregon State University – Summa Cum Laude
- 6 years working in high tech industry, currently as product marketing manager in Fortune top-30 company
- MBA degree in ESADE Business School (Class 2015)
- Undergraduate degree in Library and Information Science with double major in Economics
Tiffany can help you
- Map out your short-term and long-term goals,
- Formulate a realistic strategy to achieve them,
- Choose the best schools and programs to reach those goals and
- Find the material to tell your unique, authentic & original story
Take The Next Step To Your Future!
Let's talk about your resume, your goals, your dreams, and help you map a strategy for achieving them!